Last Updated: August 2021
Rocket Financial Services reserves the right to update this policy from time to time as our information practices are modified. If we make changes to the Privacy Notice, we will revise the “Last Updated” date at the top of this Policy. Any changes to this Notice will become effective when we post the revised Policy on the Site. Your use of the Site following these changes means that you accept the revised Policy.
This policy will let you know:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you;
- What cookies are and how does Rocket Financial Services use them;
- How your information is used;
- How your information is being collected;
- What information you are consenting to be shared, disclosed or sold;
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use, and distribution of your information;
- How to access, update or delete your information;
- How Rocket Financial Services treats your personal and financial related information;
- The kind of security precautions that are in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of your information;
- How Rocket Financial Services protects children’s privacy;
- How California Consumer’s Access An Important Privacy Notice; and
- What else you should know about your online privacy?
1. What personally identifiable information does the Rocket Financial Services Website collect from me?
Rocket Financial Services Website collects information in minimal ways. Some personal information is gathered when you register on the website. During the registration process, the Rocket Financial Services Website requires that you create a username and password. At that time you may also be asked for demographic information about yourself, such as your birth date, gender, and mailing address. Other than your name and contact information, you are not required to provide any other information, but the more information you volunteer (and the more accurate it is), the better we are able to customize your experience.
We may ask you for personal information at other times also, including (but not limited to) when you utilize a specific service from Rocket Financial Services or if for some reason you report a problem with our products and/or services. Such information may include your e-mail and home address as well as Social Security number and other personal identifiers.
If you make contact with Rocket Financial Services we may keep a record of that correspondence. Rocket Financial Services may occasionally ask users to complete surveys that we use for research purposes.
2. What cookies are and how does Rocket Financial Services use them
- Remind us of who you are and to access your account information (stored on our computers) in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service. This cookie is set when you register or ‘Sign In’ and is modified when you ‘Sign Out’ of our services.
- Estimate our audience size. Each browser accessing the Rocket Financial Services Website is given a unique cookie which is then used to determine the extent of repeat usage, usage by a registered user versus by an unregistered user, and to help target advertisements based on user interests and behavior.
Rocket Financial Services Website also collects IP addresses and Internet Browser Information for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers.
3. How does the Rocket Financial Services use my information?
Rocket Financial Services Website’s primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you, the user, with a customized experience. This includes personalization services, interactive communications as well as display of advertisements for valuable products and services. By knowing a little about you, Rocket Financial Services is able to deliver more relevant advertisements and content, and better service to you.
We may use your information to:
- Send you requested product or service information
- Provide you with a requested service
- Respond to customer service requests
- Determine what products or serves may best suit your needs
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Personalize your web or service experience
4. How your information is being collected?
We collect information directly from you when you use this Site or sign up for our products or services. We also collect information indirectly from you based on insights gathered from your use of our Site and services.
When you are using this Site and are asked for personal information, you are sharing that information with Rocket Financial Services and, if applicable Direct Business Affiliates, unless it is specifically stated otherwise.
5. Your consent to information being shared, disclosed or sold.
Rocket Financial Services may share your personal information with its business affiliates, including SmartCredit for the purposes of gaining access to your credit report. Rocket Financial Services may also share personally identifiable information with companies who are service providers of Rocket Financial Services but these companies are under a strict confidentiality agreement not to disclose any of your personally identifiable information to outside parties unless it is necessary to provide the services you requested or they are they are given permission to do so by you. The following describes some of the other ways that your information may be disclosed.
- Service Provider: A Service Provider is a Company utilized by Rocket Financial Services to assist Rocket Financial Services in providing you the service you have specifically requested Rocket Financial Services provide you. A Direct Business Affiliate is under a strict confidentiality agreement not to disclose any of your personally identifiable information to outside parties unless it is necessary to provide the services you requested or they are they are given permission to do so by you.
- Affilates: Rocket Financial Services may disclose your personal information to its affiliates, as specifically described to you when the data is collected. Unless you direct the company otherwise, Rocket Financial Services may share your personal information with SmartCredit, LLC.
- Third Party Data and Data in the Aggregate: Under confidentiality agreements, Rocket Financial Services may match user information with third party data. Also, Rocket Financial Services may disclose aggregated user statistics (for example, ‘78% of our users are located in Texas’) in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers, and other third parties, and for other lawful purposes.
By providing personal information on or through the Site, or in connection with services provided by the Company thereon or in connection therewith, you agree that:
- All the information you have provided is true and correct to the best of your knowledge;
- You are allowing Rocket Financial Services, and ANY third-party partners of Rocket Financial Services to contact you about products or services; and
- Rocket Financial Services may share or provide 3rd party companies with your personal information that was provided to us, as defined when the data was collected.
DISCLAIMER REGARDING SHARING: Rocket Financial Services, LLC is committed to providing you outstanding services and ensuring that your needs are met. With your consent, as indicated above, we may share your personal information and non-personal information with third parties for the purpose of allowing them to provide information about products and services that may be of interest to you.
We may review your personal information in order to pick a company that is suited to provide you services that you may need. We may receive compensation from the thirds parties with whom we share your information with. That said, we do not endorse or promote any of the third parties for which we share information with.
We are not attorneys and we don’t provide legal advice. As always, we encourage you to do your homework and check out individuals and companies that have contacted you based on the consent you have provided to Rocket Financial Services. We are is not responsible and do not guarantee any outcomes from these providers.
6. What are my choices regarding collection, use, and distribution of my information?
You may opt out of having information about you shared with third parties (other than when required by law or court order or to process transactions to which you have consented), or from receiving future offers in connection with the Site, by following the instructions contained within each marketing communication or by emailing us at support@RocketFinancialServices.com. However, such opting out will not apply to any communications from our other website offerings you have registered for or to our network partners or other third parties to whom we may have already provided your information. Those third parties’ use of your information is subject to such parties’ own privacy policies and opt-out procedures, for which we are not responsible.
You also have choices with respect to cookies. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies you may not be able to use those Site services that require registration in order to participate.
If you do not wish to allow your data to be shared, you can choose not to use a particular service or not to participate in certain promotions or contests.
7. How to update, correct, or delete my personally identifiable information?
You may edit your Rocket Financial Services Website Account Information at any time by using your Rocket Financial Services Website User ID and password. If you have forgotten your password, please click here to request a new password. For all other problems signing in to the Site, please click here to email your wonderful support team.
If you are participating in a Rocket Financial Services promotion and you wish to update your email address on the promotions mailing list or to quit a promotion and cease receiving promotion related email, please contact support@RocketFinancialServices.com.
8. How does the Rocket Financial Services Website protect my personal and financial related information?
Keeping your personal and financial information private is vitally important to us.
Knowing that you use certain services or features may help us to offer you better and more relevant content and advertisements. But as with all personally identifiable information, we do not make this available to any third parties without your permission. Any user statistics that we may provide to non-direct affiliates regarding financial product or service usage on the Rocket Financial Services Website are provided in the aggregate only and do not include any personally identifiable information about any individual user.
Please note that there are several places on the Site where you can transmit credit card information in order to complete a purchase transaction or for verification purposes. Any time we ask for a credit card number we transmit that credit card number in an encrypted format. We use industry standard, SSL (secure socket layer) encryption.
9. What security precautions are in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of my information?
Your Rocket Financial Services Website Account Information is password protected so that you and only you have access to this personal information. You may edit your Rocket Financial Services Website Account Information by using your Rocket Financial Services Website User ID and password.
We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. The Rocket Financial Services Website and Rocket Financial Services will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. Also remember to sign out of your Rocket Financial Services Website account and close your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe.
Unfortunately, no communication — by internet, phone, mail or any other means — can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, the Rocket Financial Services Website and Rocket Financial Services cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
10. What about children’s privacy?
As with all our clients or anyone else who visits the Site, the safety of children is very important to us. Rocket Financial Services does not offer products and services for purchase to children the age of 16, and does not share personal information about users or their children under the age of 16 with third parties. In addition, Rocket Financial Services Website and Rocket Financial Services will not send any direct email or mail offers to users who indicate they are under the age of 18.
11. How California Consumer’s Access An Important Privacy Notice?
This is notice to California Residents. If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights concerning Rocket Financial Services’s collection and use of your personal information.
12. Other information you should have about my privacy?
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online, for example on message boards, through email, or in chat areas that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
Rocket Financial Services LLC
5301 Alpha Road, Suite 80
Dallas, TX 75240